Thursday, March 24, 2011

Idols and Inspirations

I've been meaning to write a post on the individuals that I idolize in the fashion industry whether in those in direct hollywood spotlight or within the blogosphere fashion community.  I take inspiration from a broad spectrum of things, whether on or off the runway, on the streets, movies, red carpet, shoots, - everything - BUT there are a few amount of those I admire and look up to. I'm not going to go into detail as to why because in my perspective I think it's pretty self explanatory.

So, I'll start with those in the hollywood/celebrity industry.


Mary Kate & Ashley Olsen


Nicole Richie


Alexa Chung

Gwen Stefani

Kourtney Kardashian


And for those I've come across through the blog/lookbook world these are my ultimate idols.







There you have it folks! Hope you enjoyed (:

1 comment:

Haute-fly said...

Lovely post,


My personal fave is Kate Moss and a little bit of Alexa.

Haute-flyxx