Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring Showers


F21 ring, necklace, blazer, shorts, hat & handbag, H&M belt & tights, Jujubes tank and ring, Dollhouse wedges.

Despite the sunshine we surprisingly were able to enjoy at the beginning of the week, Washington never fails to continue bringing the rain showers. Regardless, I was still happy because #1 I'm finally feeling 10x better after having to fight off a cold/cough or whatever it was I had for nearly a month! #2 we were going to one of my friend's daughter's 1st birthday party. We spent nearly the entire there since Ish was asked to be the photographer so I'm glad that I opted for those Dollhouse wedges because running around and carrying Rylan around for nearly 5 hours was exhausting but thank goodness those wedges are amazingly comfortable - which is why it's been my go to shoes to wear out as of late. I've had both those shorts & hat for awhile and was excited to finally be able to wear 'em.

My Saturday was great & I hope everyone else is enjoying their weekend <3

6 comments:

Haute-fly said...

Lovely look! Great shorts and gorgeous rings!

Great blog,
Haute-flyxx

Teresa said...

Gorgeous brocade shorts! Love this entire look!
invasionista

M. said...

Ah, I LOVE the photos. Especially the one of you up close. So beautiful!

Roxy said...

I want your shorts and wedges! Where'd u buy your shoes?

MAE said...

Amazon! (:

JayMiester said...

I looove this!!! sometimes i have to wear all black to work and this is a great outfit of inspiration...mix it up a bit! thanks!