Monday, June 20, 2011

Father's Day Celebration


Jujubes blazer & shorts, Jeffrey Campbell wedge booties, L.A.M.B. oversize clutch




Father's Day weekend was actually a pretty relaxed weekend. Earlier in the day we finished up emptying our storage unit & donated 2 trips worth of things to Goodwill. My brother and I had decided last week that we should celebrate Father's Day at Famous Dave's -- which delicious as always. It's weird that we haven't seen my brother & his family in awhile, when we've been seeing them every day for the past 6 months. 

They came over the house after dinner & hung out for a little bit. Rylan and Allie played in his room & had so much fun playing with this little guy on the table. Ish got some really great shots with them. I can't believe how much they've grown, it seemed like only yesterday were they tiny little babies. 

I hope everyone had an amazing Father's Day & I hope that all the wonderful dad's were just as spoiled as I know us mother's were (:

No comments: